Meet Dr. Robert Reese
Hair transplant and restoration surgery, like all other plastic surgeries, is an art. It requires expert surgeon like Dr. Robert Reese, with almost 20 years of surgical experience and a trained hand to create the most natural appearing results that are undetectable to even the most critical eye.
Dr. Robert Reese, a renowned hair transplant surgeon, places the strongest possible emphasis on establishing a solid doctor-patient relationship right from the start, which will help guide the patient through the entire hair restoration process.
He has been practicing surgery since 1992. Dr. Reese is recognized as one of the finest hair transplant doctors in South Dakota and the Upper Midwest . Dr. Reese has treated thousands of patients, and his concern for his patients is well known.
Dr. Reese is recognized nationwide for his keen aesthetic sense in performing hair transplants and his exceptional surgical skills.
Dr. Reese’s Credentials:
- Designated as one of America’s Top Surgeons by the Consumer Research Council of America
- Physician and Surgeon, 2000–04, Medical Hair Restoration, Minnetonka, Minnesota
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, 1999, State University of New York – Buffalo School of Medicine, Buffalo, New York
- Clinical Instructor in Surgery, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, New York
- Vascular & General Surgery 1993–99 (Private Practice) Williamsville, New York
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery, 1992–93, St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, 1987, Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
- B.S., 1981, St. John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery – 2002, Surgical Hair Restoration
- American Osteopathic Board of Surgery – 1995, General Surgery, Certificate # 1454
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners – 1988, Certificate # 14667
- American Board of Phlebology
- South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, New York.
- International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- American Hair Loss Association
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Minnesota Osteopathic Medical Society
- American College of Phlebology
Private, Confidential Hair Loss Evaluation
Why think about the hair you’ve lost when you can think about the hair you can have? At Christoffels Hair Restoration, we encourage you to become an educated consumer. We invite you to contact us with any questions you may have. An experienced professional will be happy to provide accurate, complete answers to all your hair loss questions.
Simply fill out the convenient information request form on this page, or call us on (605) 334-7026 to schedule your free, private, no-obligation consultation at a time that is convenient for you.